• Pantera-Best of(9.23.03)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zombie-Best of(9.23.03)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Priest Boxset(Later this fall)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Motley Crue Boxset(Later this fall)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Motley Crue-Millenium Collection (10.7.03)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZZ Top Boxset(10.14.03)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
With the holidays rolling around there are plenty of grst hts pacakges headed to the stores either this week or within the next month or two....
My question is which one is the most anticipated one by you?
I'm actually looking forward to the ZZ Top boxset coming out on the 14th of October & the Zombie hits disc looks great. I just read a little something on the CRue boxset, though it has nothing new aside from the DVD. The Priest boxset for later this fall looks great too!

For the record, I voted for the Zombie hits package.

Only because, I will be getting that along with the pantera hits disc. You can't beat these bonus DVD's that they will be including with them. I will be getting all of the above, though. Hell, I would even probably get a KISS set if they put one out...

Did I miss anyother boxsets or best of collections?!

I am sure I did...

My vote was for the Priest box set. Gotta honor the return of Halford, yanno? I'm a HUGE Priest fan... First big concert I ever went to was Priest. Staying up front by the stage was a fight for your life! All these fat drunks tried to plow us out of the way so they could smother the skanks to the right of us. Lol... it was an awesome show. Gotta get the box set! :D :p

I'm kind of wondering when CoF will come out with a box set... I mean, they already sort of did a Best Of with "Lovecraft & Witch Hearts", so the set is only a matter of time, I'm guessing. Being a collector of CoF paraphrenalia, I would HAVE to get their box set... whenever they put one out.

Deconstruction said:
My vote was for the Priest box set. Gotta honor the return of Halford, yanno? I'm a HUGE Priest fan... First big concert I ever went to was Priest. Staying up front by the stage was a fight for your life! All these fat drunks tried to plow us out of the way so they could smother the skanks to the right of us. Lol... it was an awesome show. Gotta get the box set! :D :p

I'm kind of wondering when CoF will come out with a box set... I mean, they already sort of did a Best Of with "Lovecraft & Witch Hearts", so the set is only a matter of time, I'm guessing. Being a collector of CoF paraphrenalia, I would HAVE to get their box set... whenever they put one out.
I'm not a huge fan of Cradle of Filth, but I think they should be as "big" as Manson. Why? Well, Manson has become more or less a "joke." No one takes that band seriously anymore & judging from their last two to three records, their fan base is all but gone....
Anyway, a "really spooky" band that doesn't rely on these over the top type scare tactics is Cradle...
I happen to think that these guys really look like that around the fucking house!

i voted zombie because i am in a halloween mood. have to agree with swine that the bonus dvd is a great value and cool addition! i also want the pantera and all the above but will probably grab the zombie package first.
eat more possum!
ted