Slayer - God Hates Us All

Old Slayer fucking kicks ass. South Of Heaven is sweet but after that things fell some. Musica has a few good songs and God hates us all has like 2. Slayer either sold out or they evolved into a mediocre piece of shit which means they sold out. Slayer is still the shit though.

I got this album probably nearly 2 years ago. At first i thought it was pretty bad for a slayer album (i hadn't heard the Diabolus or Divine). However, i recently saw them at the download festival this year and i thought i would give the LP another try.

I always liked Disciple and God send death, I always liked, but quickly switched the cd off from there onwards. However, i am beginning to see the true value of this cd at last (especially whilst driving my car). The drums are IMMENSE and really carry the riffs (admittedly, they are simpler than previous classics - RIB and SITA). Araya really sounds like he could easily take someones head off, someone the way he delivers his vox. Total anger.

There are some tracks on here that dont quite cut it...the album should have been 8-10 tracks long - stripped down a bit.

They are still one of the best live metal acts of all time. SELL OUTS??? Never, the music is still raw as fuck and beats you into submission. I dont see how this music could be seen as mainstream even when you compare it with RIB.

Slayer on skate shoes, slayer on skateboards, why the fuck would a band with such a high status want that if it wasn't for money (which i'm sure they need, pwah)
Slayer is the shit, but such actions lower ones honour towards them. If i saw some fag with the shoes and worst of all,"A SKATE BORAD", I would sconn the bastard even if he was wearing a Death (of highest respects) shirt, Sconn hes fucking nose off hahha

Slayer on skate shoes, slayer on skateboards, why the fuck would a band with such a high status want that if it wasn't for money (which i'm sure they need, pwah)
Slayer is the shit, but such actions lower ones honour towards them. If i saw some fag with the shoes and worst of all,"A SKATE BOARD", I would sconn the bastard even if he was wearing a Death (of highest respects) shirt, Sconn hes fucking nose off hahha

Im a slayer fan. I enjoyed the insane guitar solos, and the classic thrash rythm guitar sections. Good album in my opinion. I say let them put slayer logos on anything they want. The more slayer logos, the less hip-hop artist logos we will see. Just my opinion though. Kerry rules