SLAYER setlist update!! 10/22

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
Poughkeepsie, NY Wednesday night was even better than Worcester, MA!!! They added CAPTOR OF SIN to the set right after Necropheliac!!
I bought a couple of cool but very expensive shirts. I wish I could see this tour again and again, but I guess I'll have to settle for twice. Anyone who goes, please update us as to the setlist. As of now it stands at:

DISCIPLE
WAR ENSEMBLE
AT DAWN THEY SLEEP
NECROPHELIAC
CAPTOR OF SIN
SHIT STAIN OF MINE
GOD SEND DEATH
PAYBACK
MANDATORY SUICIDE
FIGHT TIL DEATH
FORE SKIN MASK
HELL AWAITS
SOUTH OF HEAVEN
ANGEL OF DEATH
PIECE BY PIECE
NECROPHOBIC
ALTAR OF SACRIFICE
JESUS SAVES

CRIMINALLY INSANE
REBORN
EPIDEMIC
POSTMORTEM
RAINING BLOOD

They've already made 2 additions in the past week, so maybe they'll be making more as this tour progresses. I just hope a few of these shows get filmed.

On a funny note. My girlfriend, who like me is into all kinds of music, but has only heard so much Slayer, said to me when they kicked into stain of mind "you like this? It sounds like nu-metal to me" Hahahaha!! Right on baby! She's learning fast! I had to share that.

snickers said:
im positive the poughkeepsie show got filmed since there is a taper there who tapes most of the big shows that go by.

Yea I used to have that Pantera show I saw there on vhs. It was EXCELLENT quality, those guys are damn good bootleggers but they forgot about rex!

Snickers,

my friend from Troy, NY told me the same thing. Hopefully it surfaces ASAFP!!

Forbidden,

no offense, but have you been living under a rock? This has been the talk of the town for quite sometime now and yeah REBORN and EPIDEMIC were definetly highlights!!

MindInsane,

whose the guy in your picture this time?

hiddenlegions said:
Can't wait to see them on tour ! MI, cool sig pic , Raymond rules on drums !
You know it HL! This picture rules! Look at his shirt!

HOTU what HL said...it's Ray...he's a complete ANIMAL on the drums! He can sound like a machine!

soilkane said:
Yea I used to have that Pantera show I saw there on vhs. It was EXCELLENT quality, those guys are damn good bootleggers but they forgot about rex!
I know that guy. He filmed a kickass Slayer show in 88 (NYC), amongst many many others. He wanted to go but he got backstage passes to a Justin Timberlake concert in NYC and went there instead.