Slayer Sucks

:Wreath: said:
Yeah but King was the 'co-writer', not 'writer' of Raining Blood and that statement was about their skills as sole compositors iirc...

and I agree with it: King may have written a few decent riffs and Hanneman had a few slips but definitly Hanneman songs > King songs

According to AMG, he was not. He is the only one who received credit.

Some stuff is OK, but the 'solos' are fucking horrid. And yes, Lombardo is overrated and Kerry King is an absolute dickweed.

Kerry King loves Slipknot. Hah.

I've never been a huge fan of Slayer. I'll listen to Reign In Blood every once in a while but they really dont strike me as amazing. Raining Blood is a damn good song, though.

coolsnow7 said:
According to AMG, he was not. He is the only one who received credit.

starnge thing, cause when I load AMG it says:

10 Raining Blood Hanneman, King 4:17

and the only song King takes credit for is:

2 Piece by Piece King 2:02

so maybe recheck it...

:Wreath: said:
starnge thing, cause when I load AMG it says:

10 Raining Blood Hanneman, King 4:17

and the only song King takes credit for is:

2 Piece by Piece King 2:02

so maybe recheck it...

im fairly certain you're correct. i have the vinyl and on the inner sleeve it says who is responsible for the music and the lyrics. According to my memory, hanneman wrote the majority of the music and king did a fair amount of the lyrics...i'll check when i dig it out.

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
im fairly certain you're correct. i have the vinyl and on the inner sleeve it says who is responsible for the music and the lyrics. According to my memory, hanneman wrote the majority of the music and king did a fair amount of the lyrics...i'll check when i dig it out.

I'll trust you guys then. Nevermind.

^Oh man that made me laugh, when the guy screamed.
That was hilarious.
Are you serious about liking it better than actual slayer?