Slayer-War At The Goddamn Warfield

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
yes sir, july goddamn 29th........this divd talked about being releashed since febuary of this year......will come the fuck out and me being the huge slayer fan i am i will be camping out at best buy.....i will race my freind to be the first to own this dvd....raise the metal horns of fury for the past/current/future gods of metal.........SLAYER

Reign is a copy of Pleasure to Kill!!!! :lol: That's brilliant! Kreator were shite until Coma of Souls.
The thrash scene died many years ago so saying Slayer haven't kept up with it is actually a compliment.
They are nothing like nu-metal.

Slayer aint nu-metal whatsoever.
The guitarwork isnt much less advanced than it was during their best period.
The difference is that they have a nu-metal production on God Hates Us All, but that doesn't make the whole package nu-metal.
I think both Slayer and Kreator kicks ass, and i'm seeing Kreator live in 2 weeks.
Thrash is very much alive :headbang:

Profånity said:
3 reasons Slayer suck:
1) Reign In Blood is a copy of Pleasure To Kill.
2) Slayer are now Nu Metal.
3) Slayer haven't kept up with the Thrash scene.
First of all Profanity sucks in everything, take a look at his other posts.
Slayer is the only band who sounds like Slayer, No other band has that sound of reign in blood, they are not nu-metal they had a nu-metal production and tour with some nu-metal bands. Which nu-metal song sounds like "disciple" and "Exile". And I don't see a lot of bands keeping up with the thrash scene, the remaining bands have a new sound not the original thrash sound exept maybe Destruction.

DOA = Deacade Of Aggression? It was released between Seasons In the Abyss and Divine Intervention I believe. I still think that Divine Intervention is better than Diabolis In Musica (their weakest album) and God Hates Us All.