• God Hates Us All

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters

Brutalizer

Troll #2
May 25, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
slaypage.tripod.com
Since i am a huge Slayer fan i thought it would be cool to add a poll here where you can choose which your favourite Slayer album is. Would be cool to see what you people think! :)
And since there are many people in this forum i decided to post this poll here!

Seasons
metaal.gif

Reign in Blook kicks ass of course, but as for shear talent and brilliance I have to say the almighty Divine Intervention, this is a fucking GREAT album, twisted, evil, psychedelic, and pretty proggy by slayer standards.

Satori

Divine intervention gave slayer what they needed in that moment: A descent drummer. Yes flame me all you want: dave lombardo fucking sucks to me compared to paul. Bostaph ( sp ? ) introduced me into the world of amazing drumming, before i listened to him drummers were just dumb monkeys keeping with the guitar heroes, but after him i really noticed the drumming. Ok so he is not gifted and all, he is not ultra creative but he is good drummer enough to put lombardo to shame imho.

Originally posted by Khronos
Reign In Blood:Smokin: :headbang:

FUCK YEA ... if you havent looked at my name I am a huge slayer fan too .... But I love them all .... even diabolus .... to me that is what slayer is ... they experiment untill they get it right. My fav is South of heaven/Reign in Blood ... i said south of heaven because everyone said reign :D You are going to say "diabolus sucked" ... well it didn't suck, it just wasnt slayers full affect, then they knew it wasnt that well made of a cd, so they reclaimed it with god hates us all. That is a great album too ..... SLAYER ALL THE FUCKING WAY!!!

Angelofdeath

Originally posted by Sadistik
South of Heaven.

Fucking lame ass nu-metal, esp. the last two.
Ok.....I could see you saying they are not even close to the best Slayer has done or whatever...But nu-metal?????? I don't fucking think so! Just because they do some songs that are more"groove laden" DOES NOT make them a "nu-metal" band. Nu-metal is this linkin park/limp bizkit/incubus crap that is on the radio every ten seconds...Nothing Slayer has ever done has been or ever will be nu-metal. I am 26 and have been listening to them for 16 years and they haven't really disappointed me yet aside from the somewhat weak production on Divine Intervention. Slayer still kicks fucking ass like they always did.