Slayer's Kerry King comments on WCFYA

Slayer are decent live I think but Anthrax's set is much better. I love how Anthrax change things around with their sets and add new twists that aren't on the record. Black Lodge, Only, Nobody knows Anything, Gung Ho, Be All end All, Anti-Social, Bring the Noise, I can go on forever. They all sound different live.

How long is Slayer's set?????
It's cool their playing that album, but I LOVE their newer stuff just as much, if not more!!

I read this and I found it funny. Kerry King calling something generic. Slayer's written maybe half a dozen decent songs in 10 years and he's calling Anthrax generic. That's like Godsmack calling somebody derivative. No leg to stand on.

Also he totally doesn't get the pentAgrams. All it is IS a fun play on that most "metal" of symbols using the Anthrax "A", nothing more. That symbol means nothing anyway. It was made up by Anton LeVey in the 60s, look it up. Gay. Cover rules, should have made VH-1's countdown of 50 greatest covers but damn those Dixie Chicks and their creative genius! This countdown was almost as bad as the Rolling Stone guitar list.

Brentney Spears said:
I read this and I found it funny. Kerry King calling something generic. Slayer's written maybe half a dozen decent songs in 10 years and he's calling Anthrax generic. That's like Godsmack calling somebody derivative. No leg to stand on.

Also he totally doesn't get the pentAgrams. All it is IS a fun play on that most "metal" of symbols using the Anthrax "A", nothing more. That symbol means nothing anyway. It was made up by Anton LeVey in the 60s, look it up. Gay. Cover rules, should have made VH-1's countdown of 50 greatest covers but damn those Dixie Chicks and their creative genius! This countdown was almost as bad as the Rolling Stone guitar list.
well fucking said!!!