SLAYER's - World Painted Blood

Haha it makes me 'lol', the thought of all the Glaswegian knuckle draggers crying into their Slayer beach towels.

Hey, I ain't a knuckle dragger and besides I don't own a SLAYER beach towel, actually I am thankful as I wouldn't have made it for the gig due to my you know what.

I'm listening to the album for the first time now on myspace and I have to say, it's not half as bad as I thought it was going to be following everyone's negative feedback.

I'm actually quite enjoying it!

Still 3.5 out of 5
Some songs are enjoyable. And Hate Worldwide is fucking great. But one certain riff in one song(think its beuty from order) is just WAAAAAAAAAAAY too boring and anti climactic. I listened to it and was like "Speed eruption in 3...2...1... okay, in 3...2...1... come on!! 3...2...1..." but nothing happened.

I do think Hate Worldwide is one of the best tracks of the album. That and Psychopathy Red, other I think are just meh.

I like the new Slayer album and I heard only good reactions on it so far..
I didn't like Christ Illusion so much because the production was too much set on modern trends and shit, but WPB just slays! They sound alot more old-school like in the RIB, South of Heaven and Seasons in the Abyss era. I also listened to South of heaven(my favourite album) recently and there are alot of parallels.
I know I wasn't expecting much of this band as I heard they are making a new album, but my opinion changed very fast as I heard the first tone of the new album. :kickass: