SLC ??? Ladies

just heard aja on klzx----- sounds like we are getting alexander the great tonight !!!! she didn't say it exactly but she did say it was an epic and it was one maiden have not done live :OMG:

great interview Aja :headbang:

Toastman!!!

I didn't know you were with Ashen Legacy!:OMG: I just heard from Jason that he's performing Friday night as the drummer for Ashen Legacy!! SWEET!! Can't wait to see you two rock!!!!:headbang:

Maidens - I may or may not be there tonight but I will definitely be there tomorrow night! I've been in need of a Maidens fix too!!:worship:

See ya'll WAAAAYYYY soon!!

I'll be there with bells on... ok maybe not bells, but I will have my camera for good pics and of course a post tomorrow of review and photos :)

Just look for the chubby guy in the red golfshirt and camera :)

wakey, wakey, up and at 'em folks. WOW what a night :kickass: different world, alexander the great, transylvania, phantom of the opera, just a few of my personal favorites :headbang: great show from you ladies.
D'OH (edit edit edit) and FEAR OF THE DARK my personal all time favorite maiden live song !!!!!!!!

heather should be Janick not H, man she was all over the place, she gives Sarah a run for her money in the head banging catagory, i can't wait till Sarah is on feet, the two of them will just go crazy :loco:

some of the songs last night when i was head banging away just put back at a maiden gig i have been too in the last few years. run to the hills just took me back to gibson amp. back on the dance of death tour :headbang:

CAN'T WAIT TILL TONIGHT

Great show last night from the lovely ladies of Metal!

Ripped through a killer set with quite a bit of energy for folks who'd been up since 4 am that day (heh). Sara, a trooper as always played her heart out even from the chair, Aja delivered a stellar vocal performance, Wanda was as ever the perfect Steve Harris and along with Linda kept the beat going and the pluse behind the music and Heather was a whirlwind of energy and grins and was a wonderful addition to the group.

The crowd was admittedly small, but it was a Thursday night but the ladies played as if it were to an arena of 10,000. Thanks again for a great show and see you all again tonight!

Set List:
Different World
Die with your Boots On
Wasted Years
Tail Gunner
Revelations
The Prisoner
Transylvania
# of the Beast
Alexander the Great (or Ape...hehe) Man! I've waited decades to hear this live! THANK YOU
The Trooper
Fear of the Dark
Phantom of the Opera
The Evil that Men Do
Run To The Hill.

If any of the board members want to try to look me up tomorrow night, I'll be the guy wearing the red and tan Hawaiian shirt, in tribute to the wardrobe of Mark of old :D Would love to meet some of the board members.

AMAZING show last night. Just a kick ass blazing set. Energy was high, the crowd was hig..I mean the crowds energy was high (grin), everything just killed.

Set list:
Aces High
The Trooper
Wasted Years
Revelations
The Clairvoyant
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Another Life
Alexander the Great
# of the Beast
Sea of Madness
Phantom of the Opera
Sanctuary
Hallowed be thy Name
Run to the Hills.

when i left thursdays show i told My buddy if i hear aces and hallowed tomorrow night (friday) i would be completly satisfied :kickass:

what do you know ??? they played 'em and add sanctuary, murders, phantom again, WOW i was rockin' :kickass: :headbang: i had waaaay too much fun, please ladies don't take another year to come back and see us, for the last 3 years it was every 6 months, i can't wait another year for my maiden fix.

one of these times me and my buddy are going to hang around after and say hi, but with a hour drive home after the show we tend to hit the road.

THANKS AGAIN

I gota say man, Friday night was probably the best Maidens set I've seen :) Thanks again for comin to town and hanging out and visiting!

Get well soon, Sara! No more pain! No more pain! heh.

oh yea i almost forgot......the doctor, doctor into was the the topps :headbang: the hair on the back of my neck stands on end when i hear it. and maidens version with blaze on vocals is awsome :Smokin:

It was so much fun to be back in SLC! Though we were very tired on Fri- you guys really helped energize us all! And Fri night was completely off the hook. Our soundman, John, just rocked it and when the sound is great the show level definitely rises for us all. I was completely inspired!

It was wonderful to see your new svelte self, Hobbesy! You're really looking great. Can't wait to see your progress the next time! Your discipline is impressive and inspiring. :worship:

Hey Steve5635 - so glad you enjoyed both shows, as well! Just wondering, though- was that you and your friend front and center?

oh i'll never tell :oops:

yea me and my friend randy. we have travelled to see maiden together since 1999. and have been to see you gals 9 times now (randy missed 2 shows last year cause he was out of town) in S.L.C. I would be the one that was on your left. (wanda & heathers side)

i'm a little embarased now. i injoy live music sooooo much, and well maiden music just puts me over the top. :headbang: nothing like a good ole headbanging :headbang: to wear a guy out. we are closing in on 40 and when we can bearly walk out of the venue after a show we know we had a good time and got our moneys worth. i've always told myself if I don't sweat as much as the performer on stage it's not worth going. :worship:

oh i'll never tell :oops:

yea me and my friend randy. we have travelled to see maiden together since 1999. and have been to see you gals 9 times now (randy missed 2 shows last year cause he was out of town) in S.L.C. I would be the one that was on your left. (wanda & heathers side)

i'm a little embarased now. i injoy live music sooooo much, and well maiden music just puts me over the top. :headbang: nothing like a good ole headbanging :headbang: to wear a guy out. we are closing in on 40 and when we can bearly walk out of the venue after a show we know we had a good time and got our moneys worth. i've always told myself if I don't sweat as much as the performer on stage it's not worth going. :worship:

No blushing allowed! :) I remembered you from past shows and you guys always make me smile - you're so passionate about the music. I love that! I actually thought perhaps you might be brothers. Since 1999? Wow- I guess in a way you are! :headbang: :headbang:

Hey everyone!

First off, thanks ladies for three awesome shows!

Second, thanks to everyone who made the shows! Without you, there wouldn't be shows so thanks for coming out!

Thirdly, thanks to Aja for sitting in with Ashen Legacy. That was fun!

Fourthly, thanks ladies for letting me sit in with you on Alexander. That's my all time fave Maiden song, and hearing it live kicked major ass!!!

Until next time...
Mr Toast <*-*>

Hey girls!! oh... um... Ladies!! :oops: :lol: It was so great to see you all again,, Mark, you too ya big teddy bear!!! ;) Makes me wish I was back in LA...

Linda - Miss Ya Roomie!!!!:wave: Just not enough time...:(

Everyone!!! Have a safe trip to Texas and Mexico this weekend! Wish I could be there with ya'll, but I'll be there in spirit!!

Love ya'all!!! HUGS!!!!!!!:kickass:

Hey everyone!

First off, thanks ladies for three awesome shows!

Second, thanks to everyone who made the shows! Without you, there wouldn't be shows so thanks for coming out!

Thirdly, thanks to Aja for sitting in with Ashen Legacy. That was fun!

Fourthly, thanks ladies for letting me sit in with you on Alexander. That's my all time fave Maiden song, and hearing it live kicked major ass!!!

Until next time...
Mr Toast <*-*>

Thanks for sitting in with us Toast! Alexander is one of my favorite songs too and I was glad that you were able to play it with us. We have played the song before with no keyboards and it never sounds right to me...probably because I've been listening to the song since it first came out and I'm used to the way it is on the CD. Anyway, I think your part is essential for a song like this ~ it makes it sound..well..more "epic". Thanks again for sitting in! I really enjoyed it! :)