Slice The Cake - Cleansed EP is out NOW!

Petrocker

Jan 20, 2008
Sweden
Alright guys, the wait is finally over!
The debut EP Cleansed by the international metal forum collaboration Slice The Cake is finally out!

We are fucking stoked for you guys to hear this! And we hope you will like it!

20fw3n6.jpg

Listen to it:
Here! - In 128kb/s streaming
Or:
On STC myspace!

It will soon be available for purchase and streaming on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Rhapsody, and more...

As many of you guys have heard on this forum (and probably by our whore-banners) we have been working on an ep the past few months.
We are finally done!
Cleansed consist of 3 full songs, a intro and a hidden bonus track.

So fellow sneapsters, tell us what you think,
And if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask!

The ep is now available for purchase at stc bandcamp!

You can download it in either mp3, wav or flac!
Price is $7, or more if you want.

http://slicethecake.bandcamp.com/

I like it, at first i was just like "meh, more generic deathcorey stuff" and then i listened a bit more and it's actually really inventive and doesn't cliche.

Drums don't sound very natural at all, that would be my only serious criticism of the mix.

I hope you do more of this and develop it. A lot of potential while at the same time kicking ass right here right now!

That's deadly.

Goddamn. Mix slays, too.

Music is insane, Gareth's vocals are some of the best ever.

edit : My only criticism is that it's way too short.

We're already hard at work on the next EP dude :) Should be a far more well rounded, epic, boundary pushing release as all of us will be adding to the music and lyrics this time.

Sounds really good guys - and I love the name. It's hilarious how nearly every goddamn deathcore band uses the same formula for their name.

my favorite song is the hidden track :p

but seriously
great songs
and really really good production

i will have to wait till tomorrow to listen to it at a decent volume (its almost 3:00am)

Damn Gareth! The fucking leap you had! Honestly the only song that really kicks my ass is Cleansed, the other two aren't exactly my cup of tea although they are definitely well written and done. Last one had me shit and giggle haha

I'm glad none of the emotion got lost in translation, the lyrics on this are easily the most personal thing I've ever written and it nearly killed me recording them haha.
We'll be putting the lyrics up on the streaming page and myspace in a little while after Jonas gets back from taking the shit he was holding in to finish this off.

There's a little something missing from the bonus track that needs fixing, but that'll be coming soon, I'd say Jonas deserves a break. :D