slipknot dvd(disasterpieces)

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
do yourselves a favour people,buy this dvd the next chance u have.

fucking great sound great footage,my fave is spit it out,i wont spill the beans on why but corey is in prime form!!!

the only thing joey didnt do in drum solo was go upside down which would be oretty much impossible hhehe

maybe he can defy gravity on next tour

I picked this DVD up in Portland at Best Buy and I've watched it many times. It kicks so much ass!! Although the Spit It Out portion I've seen done better at both concerts, didn't take nearly as long to get the crowd to do what he wanted. Plus I've heard it done better at other places, but it's still amazing to see and to think that that's what your concert looked like when you watched them.
Slipknot's cool.

"the only thing joey didnt do in drum solo was go upside down which would be oretty much impossible hhehe

maybe he can defy gravity on next tour"

Tommy Lee played a solo upside down in Melbourne 1991. He had the cage drum kit that spins around and shit. Then he flashed a browneye.....

The Spit it out part in Minneapolis was way better. He got everyone to do what he wanted but also created a killer mosh pit. He had everyone run in a big fuckin circle, and the floor just looked awsome. I was dissapointed it did not happen on the DVD. Also I thought the Drum solo was better at the show I saw then the one on the DVD.