Slippin' Away Lyrics...

Evil_Invader said:
. plus one track is set way back in the mix that throws shit off.

yea definitely, that's why this time round I was listening to 'left channel' then comparing my assumptions with the right, then together, just to try and get around that.

Evil_Invader said:
But I do think I hear and no change for the better
That's my take...

cool, I'm happy with that.

Evil_Invader said:
first line sounds something right but something's still still off.

yea I'm hoping I can be more sure on the first line when we get the rest of the lyrics so it'll be more clear if it fits the context.

Evil_Invader said:
and the last line I think I'm hearing my soul will suffer
hmmm, I'm really stuck on that one, I'm still hearing 'my soul must...' something, but I'm sure I hear a 'p' in the last word rather than an 'f' so I haven't even got a guess at it yet.

anyways, here's my crack at the last part of the lyrics too.

darklyrics.com
"Welcome To Hell"
"Me? My name's Death"
So please forgive this heart and these dreams that we've felt

me:
'Welcome to hell'
Here it's ??my turn??
Send a kiss from tomorrow.
Endless dreams that we've held

(I first thought it said 'here it's for eternity' but it seems shorter than that, and I guess if it was about someone in jail like my guess at that earlier line, it could be like he's all guilty, kills himself, and maybe he's accepting after giving hell (whatever he did) it's his turn... ya know?)

those last two lines I'm really not sure on but thought I'd throw my guesses out there.

I figure we can at least email darklyrics in something a little more accurate in a week or two even if it's still unsure

Seditious
I don't think that they will drop everithing and quickly begin correct mistakes. I sent them "Virus" lyrics two or three times. Looks like they didn't get my e-mails...

Shamateur said:
Seditious
I don't think that they will drop everithing and quickly begin correct mistakes. I sent them "Virus" lyrics two or three times. Looks like they didn't get my e-mails...

I've sent them corrections before and it took only a couple weeks for them to replace the old ones, so it's at least worth a try, since darklyrics is like the most recommended metal lyrics site