Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Towards the Shrouded Infinity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phylactery

Feb 3, 2016
United Kingdom
It's time to decide on the best song from this dark, mystical and crushing death metal classic.

Apparently you can only have 10 options on the poll (not sure if this can be changed?). So I decided to include "Perpetual Ascent" and omit "Darkened" since it's a bonus track and I think the former is a better outro to the CD.

Vote for the two weakest tracks. Poll will close in 4 days.

Last edited:
Fuck, this album is just so consistent! I used to think it dropped off a bit after the title-track and picked up again with "Towards the Shrouded Infinity", but it's not really true. They're still great songs taken individually.

Fuck it, went with "Fear Obscures from Within" and "Transmigration Beyond Eternities" anyway.

Last edited:
I don't remember what it sounds like off the top of my head. My autistic song rating list has it at a 2/5 with only "(super generic)" as a comment on it. I'll listen to the album again tonight since I don't really have much of an opinion on this album to begin with.

Fear Obscures from Within is third-from-top for my overall ranking btw, which I described as "(starts around a 2-2.5/5, gets much better as it goes on)".

Reactions: Phylactery
Ah, right. I read the description and not the title of the thread. I went with Dead Soul and Transmigration Beyond Eternities.

Reactions: Phylactery