small bag of memories

MABI

breadmaster
Oct 2, 2005
Almost two years ago I was working on article about one israeli band,went down to Lodz concert to interview the guys...the story is known,the article was never finished and I found myself in Israel 2 months later;)
But just recently I realized the pics have never seen a daily light
so here u are,bag of memories from 13th (friday,but bloody lucky for me;) ) of May 2005

club DEKOMPRESJA in LODZ

lodz3.jpg

thecrew.jpg

kobi1.jpg

lodz1.jpg

koncert4.jpg

lodzgood.jpg

dekompress.jpg

koncert2.jpg

dekompresja.jpg

koncert1.jpg

nice pics there...wow eden was still in the band back then
the second pic is my favorite...where Matti and Uri can't keep their hands of each other

Great photos, I love seeing pictures of the band that people have taken, thanks.

By the way, the fact that you went over to interview the band and then fell in love is so romantic!!!

December 25 I leave Argentina and spend 10 days visiting Israel with a group, then around January 4 or 5 I go to Europe and 20 days after that I go back to Tel Aviv for 2 days and come back

Sure, I want to be back home every week end but it'll be more difficult because I've to find a job in order to visit your beautiful country (Israel ;) ) with Camso!

Or at least trying to look like a pretty girl.
My legs are way too hairy and my chest is somewhat hairy, so even if I would ever consider doing that (which I won't), I don't think I could pull it off.

not looking like a girl...being a girl
I think yannick should stick to what he does best
which is prettending to be a clueless frenchman with a thick accent at Wacken and modelling for Yves Saint Laurent;)
and as for you Jeremy(it is Jeremy isn't it?)...you shouldn't try to look like a lady, based on your dislike of emos wearing tight girl pants...you should wear spikes just to scare people off

Yeah, it's Jeremy.

I would never cross dress anyway, I was just joking before.

I'm not really into the whole metalhead wardrobe. I have shitloads of Tshirts and stuff like that, but I never really wear it.
I don't want to scare people off, I might scare off the wrong people (ie, cute women).