Smile...

You may just puke your pants when you find out what's in the works here. There's lots of details to work through of course, but it seems the opportunity has presented itself via Paul of November's Doom. :kickass: It's so huge, I feel I won't even be able to believe it's happening myself until I'm there, and it's actually happening before my own tired eyes. :p

I am intrigued. The only reason I hassel you guys about playing live is because I think that's where you guys really shine. The live expierence is where metal bands can really bring all those magical moments on album fully to life. That will be awesome if Woods and Novembers Doom hook up for some gigs! :headbang:

David, Molson Amphitheater/Air Canada Centre would be pretty damn nice :p Or if not that, then The Opera House. Anyways, whatever it is I can't wait. I just hope it won't be too expensive because I've already spoiled and subjected myself to both Dream Theater and Symphony X.

David, Molson Amphitheater/Air Canada Centre would be pretty damn nice :p Or if not that, then The Opera House. Anyways, whatever it is I can't wait. I just hope it won't be too expensive because I've already spoiled and subjected myself to both Dream Theater and Symphony X.

the Ampitheatre or ACC with Woods of Ypres would suck in my opinion. I mean, yeah it'd be really cool if they got to that level of acknowledgment and all.... but those venues are too impersonal. everyone is just a seat number, I dont like that. The Opera House is a great venue, on the other hand and Woods have played there before

the Ampitheatre or ACC with Woods of Ypres would suck in my opinion. I mean, yeah it'd be really cool if they got to that level of acknowledgment and all.... but those venues are too impersonal. everyone is just a seat number, I dont like that. The Opera House is a great venue, on the other hand and Woods have played there before

Maybe they would, but that's not the point. I was just suggesting the idea of Woods having the kind of status and reputation to be able to play big venues like that. A smaller bar obviously has some advantages over a place like the ACC, one being that it's intimate.