Smoke And Mirrors :D

Ryan M.

Theocratic Fanatic
Oct 15, 2009
S.C.
Smoke And Mirrors has the BEST intro and overall is just totally awesome. The lyrics are also amazing! :headbang::headbang: and Damnation Game is also pretty cool.

One of my least liked songs from Twilight in Olympus. Lady of the Snow crushes every other song on that album. Then again I'm not much into that kind of guitarstuff he plays in that intro you mention.

Not gonna lie...I really don't enjoy any song other than Lady of the Snow and Church of the Machine on that album TiO. It's just not very good to me...like an album of filler or something, nothing stands out and grabs me when listening to it - even the longer Through the Looking Glass song.

It's a "meh" album for me...the Damnation Game is better IMO lol. Edge of Forever alone is better than this whole album.

Not gonna lie...I really don't enjoy any song other than Lady of the Snow and Church of the Machine on that album TiO. It's just not very good to me...like an album of filler or something, nothing stands out and grabs me when listening to it - even the longer Through the Looking Glass song.

It's a "meh" album for me...the Damnation Game is better IMO lol. Edge of Forever alone is better than this whole album.

Kind of unfortunate...I have been thinking this too somewhat lately. :erk: Dragon's Den and Relic are still great rockers, but I dunno, they seem stale compared to a lot of SX stuff.

I hate unwelcome taste changes.

I don't really agree with you guys. TiO really does have something going on...like some kind of magic you can't find on other releases. I feel it could have been a hell of an album if they had put enough time into it. And Smoke and Mirros is probably my least favorite off this album when I think of it...lmao

this went from a smoke and mirrors discussion to a twilight in olympus discussion. hahaha

oh well, I like the album though. I find it to have a lot of very neo-classical-ish soloing compared to the other albums, in which is a complete eargasm to me