Smokers

BloodyScalpel said:
That's exactly why I didn't get any other one. I'm not gonna wait till I'm addicted to feel something, when it's actually absence syndrome :lol:

Also Jesus is so holy that he needs white lungs. :lol:

Nashira said:
ou. shit. :ill:
go and clean them!
....weed? :lol:

paulista4.jpg

Cute skyline eh? :lol:

Insilden_The Shred said:
Smoking cigarettes is the most ridiculous thing anyone could willingly do... and I smoke and openly admit I am ridiculous... :lol: It dosn't do anything but kill you and the only reason ppl enjoy it is because they are addicted and have become so accustomed to doing it. Because who honestly enjoyed their first cigarette? After coughing for 10 minutes then falling over because you were so light headed did you think to yourself how great that just was? If you're gonna smoke anyhting you might aswell smoke crack, at least you get high... :lol: You throw money away everyday and for what? When you decide to call it a night and go lay down in your bed... does your mind become totally consumed by how incredible the 8th smoke you had that day was and then you proceed to jerk off and relive the experience in your head? I guess I like smoking but I am certain I like it a whole lot more because I am addicted to it. So stop smoking for like 6 months... save all the money you would have spent on cigarettes, then hop in your car and drive down the neartest highway and just start throwing all that money out the window... because had you smoked for that 6 months you'd still be out that money but your lungs would also be 6 months more fucked... so essentially just throwing your money away is more beneficial... :lol:

* lights a cigarette * :lol:

SORRY I WAS TO CAUGHT UP IN YOUR UBER SIG TO READ THAT!!!!

Nashira said:
Also Jesus is so holy that he needs white lungs. :lol:

Jesus must have some badass lungs capable of breathing everything... because if God infact did create the entire universe he certainly wouldn't have made a child ( Jesus ) that would die anywhere except earth, at least in our solar system because he couldn't breath like 99.9999999999999% of everything in the universe that isn't oxygen. This raises the question of what would it be converted into upon exhaling... He would then obviously be able to breath large amounts of Carbon Monoxide and avoid Carbon Monoxide posioning and this shit goes on and on and on, because of this he'd also have to have ridiculously fucked up blood, and anyone that actually drank the blood of christ would surely die... and on and on and on... :lol:

Insilden_The Shred said:
Jesus must have some badass lungs capable of breathing everything... because if God infact did create the entire universe he certainly wouldn't have made a child ( Jesus ) that would die anywhere except earth, at least in our solar system because he couldn't breath like 99.9999999999999% of everything in the universe that isn't oxygen. This raises the question of what would it be converted into upon exhaling... He would then obviously be able to breath large amounts of Carbon Monoxide and avoid Carbon Monoxide posioning and this shit goes on and on and on, because of this he'd also have to have ridiculously fucked up blood, and anyone that actually drank the blood of christ would surely die... and on and on and on... :lol:
I have many forms :D
Nashira said:
ohh, thats really small. :lol:
What is a small city to you? :confused: