snack food characters. DISCUSS!

MIMPCerealBoxFRONT.gif

these guys fucking ruled, although shreddies isn't actually snack food, but actual non-sugar cereal for North American children (OMGWTF)

You're all forgetting 2 very important ones! shameful...

The California Raisins:
californiaraisins_singthehitsongs.JPG

The Noid:
noidcrusher.jpg

ct_thrash said:
who's your favorite?

i'm picking on little debbie. i mean really, look at her. she's an ugly little tard. she might even be a boy!
guest.jpg

all bright eyed while she watches some fatty stuff themselves with devil squares til they explode. i think she gets off on that kinda shit.

[/only disgruntled cuz she made me eat a whole box of brownies]

Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Sandwiches ... :kickass:

The brownies and the oatmeal cream sandwiches are the only good things to ever come out of that little bitch.

:lol:

This reminds me of this song : ROCK AND ROLL MC DONALDS ! [/pointless contribution]

cthulufhtagn said:
rockmcds1.jpg

mc donowds is a place to rock. it is a place where people go to listen to the music.

I wish they play the Wesley Willis song .... that would be creepy though o_O

Voice Of 'Tony The Tiger' Dead At 91
Actor Thurl Ravescroft Also Voiced Disney Characters

POSTED: 6:17 am CDT May 24, 2005
UPDATED: 7:14 am CDT May 24, 2005

FULLERTON, Calif. -- Thurl Ravenscroft provided the rumbling "They're Grrrreeeat!" for Tony the Tiger, TV's popular pitchman for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes.

He also voiced a host of Disney characters, doing voices for the films "Cinderella," "The Jungle Book," "Mary Poppins," "Alice in Wonderland " and "Lady and the Tramp" among others.

He also lent his voice to characters on thrill rides at Disneyland, including the Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, the Enchanted Tiki Room and the Haunted Mansion.

The director of Laguna Beach's Pageant of the Masters said Ravenscroft died Sunday of prostate cancer.

Ravenscroft narrated the summertime Pageant of the Masters for 20 years.

http://www.nbc5i.com/entertainment/4523481/detail.html