Sneap and Amon Amarth

I honestly did not like the last few Bogren mixes all that much, his old stuff was killer though. This is a step in the right direction, but I did like the old Bogren stuff more. Its far superior to Surtur Rising or similar in my ears though. My favourite (by far) will always be Bogrens work on With Oden on Our Side, I really dislike the midrangy, low gain, low punch sound that appears to be modern these days. But then again, I might just be wierd and have no idea about anything.

/ I guess if it has to modern it's a great mix, somewhat natural still. Nice guitars, very nice vocal mixing. Didn't like the song though, kinda lame :(.

Sounds truly amazing! Any tips on how they set up the Stingray bass? It has a nice body. Much automation to sit in the mix?

And why are those drums panned the other way round? Is it the same drummer or a new left handed one?

Sounds truly amazing! Any tips on how they set up the Stingray bass? It has a nice body. Much automation to sit in the mix?

And why are those drums panned the other way round? Is it the same drummer or a new left handed one?

It's panned crowd perspective. And that is too good to not sig.

The mix sounds killer !! no doubt about that.
I'm just disappointed with Amon Amarth, it's good (good choirs and a few new ideas though !) but it's the same, no big thrills :(

I'm interested aswell in knowing if the kemper was used in the final mix !

when i grow up I want to mix drums like sneap!lol What an awesome drum sound.

I heard a couple of tracks and noticed some harmonies ala maiden.