Sneap and Amon Amarth

As Loke falls, probably the best song on album... did anyone notice how it sounds like it's from Maiden's Powerslave album? Even some riffs are almost the same as some of the riffs from that album. Also the entire feel of the production, like modernized Powerslave....

It's time for Andy to produce some new Maiden... :p

As Loke falls, probably the best song on album... did anyone notice how it sounds like it's from Maiden's Powerslave album? Even some riffs are almost the same as some of the riffs from that album. Also the entire feel of the production, like modernized Powerslave....

It's time for Andy to produce some new Maiden... :p

If only Steve Harris ever heard you and actually followed advice!!

^ for me it´s the opposite, the first 3 tracks are killer and the last 2 ones quite good, the rest is the old same formula, a bit boring and predictable.

Amon Amarth, Carcass, Hell & Bleed From Within are all touring together, got my ticket aha

I'll see if I can grab a chat with Andy (unlikely but it would be awesome)

Finally got around to pick this up.
I think that's my fav AA album by far...and prob also my fav sneap production yet.
Holy hell, fuckin awesome work all around.

Listened through this album as part of the Ultimate-guitar top 10's and was really impressed!
I've not been moved too much by anything AA since Once sent from the golden hall. I like the direction taken and the production does well to get the vibe across.