Sniper and Show Cancelling

Flaming Death

It must have been strange
Jul 23, 2002
VA
www.dalenet.com
I just read that Shadows Fall cancelled a show that was in VA. also Mortician and Scar Culture skipped out on a show because of the sniper scare.

what do you guys think about this?

hmmm.....Not a big chance of anything, but this guy is so random! I don't blame em'. But they should come back after the insane guy is caught.

Well, I've heard there's a better chance of being killed walking across the street than getting hit by this guy, but its still very understandable. The psycho obviously won't stop until he is caught, which hopefully is sometime soon. My cousin lives out there and she tells me that some people refuse to even leave their homes because of this guy.

I'm 99% positive these two jackasses they busted this morning are the ones responsible so I think people can stop worrying out there. The motherfuckers had a trap door in the car, a rifle that can fire the same bullets that were used in the killings, and a scope. They got 'em!

feh. Mortician's show wasn't even remotely close to the region the snipers were running around in. It's a lame excuse to cancel a show.
If bands always cancelled shows whenever a few random people got shot, no major city on the Eastern seaboard would have a music scene.