Speaking of tonight's SYL show at Jaxx in Virginia..

Zznwolet

Feb 9, 2002
Visit site
is CANCELLED!

An entire weeks worth of shows just got cancelled thanks to Hurricane Isabel along with tonight's SYL show! Devy played here last february on the Nile/Napalm Death tour in the middle of a blizzard that dumped 6 feet of snow.

I hope the same thing doesn't happen with Symphony-X tour. The club is in economic trouble and recently has been cancelling shows like left in right due to poor ticket sales.
:yell:

That must suck ! Are you saying that there were poor ticket sales for this show and that's the reason it was cancelled ? None the less, that really sucks it got cancelled. I feel for you !

The show was canceled due to damage from the hurriance. The club is not operating this whole week. SYL was also supposed to play a show here last May with Hate Eternal headling but that ultimately fell through for some reason. Hate Eternal got added to a show with The Haunted the following Sunday but no SYL.

Seriously I don't know what's with this club?

Is'nt DTB playing that club with Symphony X soon ? At least you'll get to see them play ! SYL rules though, that does suck.