so, are there any video games that are mindblowing these days?

Awesome. :headbang:

Here's what I do in Morrowind:

glassshit.jpg

Someday I'll beat it, but I don't really care. It's just fun to explore.

Demilich said:
i always, ALWAYS got lazy and killed one of the traders in a house in Balmora, took his Fiend Tanto or whatever other powerful sword he had, pretty much used it for the rest of the game. lazy, but got the job done!

haha there's this two handed glass sword in one of the early dungeons. I get that fucker and I'm set for the entire game almost. (the one where you have to retrieve that dude's bow from his ancestral spirit whatever thing in the main game plot)

Gotta keep it in good repair, but that's a small thing to ask for such an awesome weapon.

The most annoying thing about morrowind is the economics. Eventually you get all these kickass expensive armors and weapons that you don't need, but are worth tons of cash and these trader or arms manufacturer fuckers only carry a fraction of what they're worth, so you have to do this complex trading ritual, waiting a day inbetween each trade to get the full amount of cash. PISS ME OFF, although it is somewhat more realistic than some trader in a backwater place having an infinite amount of gold.

I always went to that dude ummmm... The Shemp or whatever, fuckin goblin dude in Calvera. 5000 gold that replenishes once a day, and he'll buy damn near everything for full price. Once I discovered that dude I didn't need to worry about cash.

Man, I totally butchered both those names, hope someone knows what the fuck I"m talking about. :dopey: