So Blink 182 came into the studio today...

Much better mix!! I'm digging it!! Great work brian, although I know I may sound like an ass, but in the beginning of the breakdown the left guitar seems to be decaying a bit longer or something and it's doing an awful sound, I don't really want to sound like an ass, because you've got an awesome mix, but it's just improvement pointers :) Great job once again

haha nah dude you definitely dont sound like an ass. I hear what you're talking about.

stupid editing mistake on my part

Yeah, but I didn't want to insult your editing skills as this isn't a final mix, but it's sound really great so far. Are you recording just one song or their whole album or what?

i agree about the bass, but i hate using z4 samples. I can never get it to sound right when i blend them
you do any tricks to make it sound right?

I actually think the z4 samples sound bad untouched, I think you should eq a bit and maybe compress it, sometimes I send it to a medium plate, and use mix the verb at about 5-10% it really depends, yeah seems crazy to go for a verb there, but I get some pretty good results sometimes, try anything ^^ Looking forward to hear more

Hey dude!!hi..please..can u upload the patches and the post processing of the guitar of the first and the second mix?please i like the two sounds..and if u can,the patch and post processing of the guitar at the beginning please..