So, Bon Jovi *might* be breaking up in a few weeks

Rumor is they were in negotiations for an Aussie tour and talks ended 'abruptly', as well as talks for some dates in Canada. Also, at the final European show there was some very palpable tension on stage.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hopefully they just take a break to resolve it and not breakup completely. Say what you want, but I still enjoy Bon Jovi and will be sad to see this go

Thats too bad. Its not like any of their lives haven't been turned upside before now...sounds like mid-life crises time. Jon starts a football team and Ritchie trades his wife for a younger model. Hope they work it out, Jovi I mean.

Joel-RZ said:
Thats too bad. Its not like any of their lives haven't been turned upside before now...sounds like mid-life crises time. Jon starts a football team and Ritchie trades his wife for a younger model. Hope they work it out, Jovi I mean.

Aww, to have it so rough.

Waaaa.... my football team sucks.... waaaa!

Waaaa.... my new, hot, young wife doesn't know ONE of our songs... waaaaa!

Zilla

PowerFreak said:
Aww, to have it so rough.

Waaaa.... my football team sucks.... waaaa!

Waaaa.... my new, hot, young wife doesn't know ONE of our songs... waaaaa!

Zilla

C'mon Zilla! Get it right. Ritchie isnt married to Denise, hell he isnt even divorced yet. But neither is his new girlfriend. Dont you read the gossip rags? :)

But yeah, whoah is me right? They should still have a couple decent records left in em if they can keep it together.

Oh no, the world is gonna end now....

Their status I don't care about, as long as they don't release another new album please....

Aw, they've been together too long and are too old to be having these kinds of issues now. More likely they'll take a timeout while everyone's issues get resolved and then hit the road and studio again in a year or two.

Jon said in an interview in 1993 that his dream was for Bon Jovi to be the Gen-X version of the Rolling Stones. Touring the world, selling out stadiums in their 60s.

TheVaine said:
Oh no, the world is gonna end now....

Their status I don't care about, as long as they don't release another new album please....

If you don't care about their status...why do you care enough to post in this thread?

I've asked others before about it, and It was not a problem.

I will change it, and I won't be a ass about it.