So does our favourite band even exist anymore?

I think it's funny how everyone in this information-crazed times gets paranoid as soon as the line goes quiet...let me remind you that the very same thing was the case prior to the reunion; Ian explains on the DVD that that was a reference to the times of the 80s, a time where the information you received from a band was slim to none as you only had the magazines to go by.

So the 'Thrax like to be mysterious, OoOoOoh. Suck it up.

I think it's funny how everyone in this information-crazed times gets paranoid as soon as the line goes quiet...let me remind you that the very same thing was the case prior to the reunion; Ian explains on the DVD that that was a reference to the times of the 80s, a time where the information you received from a band was slim to none as you only had the magazines to go by.

So the 'Thrax like to be mysterious, OoOoOoh. Suck it up.

You are exactly right. Who the fuck are we to question Anthrax! Why, they're fuckin' Anthrax! The don't owe us anything. It isn't like we buy their albums, concert tickets, shitty distortion pedals and memberships to their website that never gets updated. Where do we get off!
I am going to log off now and give myself a stern talking to. Someone has to set me straight.

Who cares??? Back in the 80's we had no internet. We just waited until the album was released or joined the fucking fan club (by post) or read Kerrang. Just fucking wait or listen to some other shit. Give the guys a break, eh?

Who cares??? Back in the 80's we had no internet. We just waited until the album was released or joined the fucking fan club (by post) or read Kerrang. Just fucking wait or listen to some other shit. Give the guys a break, eh?

Amen!:headbang:

Yeah, back in the 80's you had cool stone washed jeans and big hair. You looked just like Joey B.:lol:

Seriously, I've said it before and I'll say it again, go look at the metallica website or Megadeth website. cConstant updates. They make people interested.

Well they'll turn up again, in a few years as usual. Just get everyone liking them again, then sod off again as usual.

But when they do return (with John:worship: ) :headbang: :kickass:

Untill that day, keep listening to the great albums.

Yeah, back in the 80's you had cool stone washed jeans and big hair. You looked just like Joey B.:lol:

Seriously, I've said it before and I'll say it again, go look at the metallica website or Megadeth website. cConstant updates. They make people interested.

Heh - back in the 80's I had the MOAM - Mother of All Mullets!!!! It rocked. Didn't do the stonewash jeans - had the tight black jeans (as per band photo on ATL) and big white trainers!!!! Heh heh. The 80's eh? A decade of non-stop fashion crime and bad taste!!!!

Here a big Announcement:::

04/01/2007......

Wait and See.....

The Countdown Begins NOW.....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :loco: :headbang: :lol: :Smokin: :rolleyes:

Here a big Announcement:::

04/01/2007......

Wait and See.....

The Countdown Begins NOW.....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :loco: :headbang: :lol: :Smokin: :rolleyes:

Oh Boy! does this mean creation and destruction time again??? :lol:

But seriously...i wish they would stop stalling with 'singalong Caught In A Mosh contests' and give us an update as to whats happening.

I remember finding out about Joey being fired back in 1992 in an issue of Metal Edge magazine. They had a picture of John Bush right next to him, and labeled him the new guy. Man I remember being pissed about that, because I'd just become a huge fan over the previous year and half (Killer B's was my first record.)

Then Sound of White Noise came out, and it ripped, so everything was good in the world again.

You are exactly right. Who the fuck are we to question Anthrax! Why, they're fuckin' Anthrax! The don't owe us anything. It isn't like we buy their albums, concert tickets, shitty distortion pedals and memberships to their website that never gets updated. Where do we get off!
I am going to log off now and give myself a stern talking to. Someone has to set me straight.

Exactly

I got to go talk to myself too

We had the Metal Shop in the 80's,"THE ONLY SHOW WITH TEETH" it was my weekly source of info, it was too long to wait every month for Kerrang,metal hammer, metal rendezvous, hit parader, plus all the local fanzines you could get.

Yeah, and now we have a thing called the internet too. Welcome to 2007.

If it's alright for the band to promote themselves via the net and have a fan club on the net, sell records and merch on the net, then if I want to ask FELLOW ANTHRAX FANS what's going on with the band via the net, then I'll fucking well do so.

And as for your 'give the guys a break comment' - I wasn't slamming them. I wasn't even addressing them. My advice - read first, think second, type third.