So does our favourite band even exist anymore?

I grew up in the 80's too and only had magazines and waiting for word of mouth or the radio to tell me of new albums and concerts coming to town. But that was over 20 years ago. Things have changed just a wee bit. You need to get some sort of updates out there these days to keep the mob happy. It's also good business.

If everyone kept with the, back in the 80's mentality, The record companies would still be making cassettes and PS3 would be producing 8 bit games for our enjoyment.

Nothing against the boys in Thrax. I'm a patient fellow. And if I made an educated guess I'd say an update would be that the fellas enjoyed the holidays and new years with their friends and family. And are just starting to get things lined up for 2007. Making plans to work on a new album and maybe try and do a few shows if we're lucky.

Regardless, it's a new game these days and you need to play by the new rules.

Ya ,that too. :headbang: I remember staying up til 3 in the morning waiting to see if they'd play any Anthrax videos.

Big announcement due in April.

Scott is a frakkin toaster (cylon).

You read it here first.

Ya ,that too. :headbang: I remember staying up til 3 in the morning waiting to see if they'd play any Anthrax videos.

I remember those days too. Sadly, for every one deserving metal video, there were 10 crappy ones from bands like Britney Foxx.

I remember those days too. Sadly, for every one deserving metal video, there were 10 crappy ones from bands like Britney Foxx.

As bad as it was, it was still WAY better than that emo nu-metal crap they play now!

Hey. Any of you guys interested in trading burns of TRUE Heavy Metal? I'm into everything from Glam to Black, but, no Nu Metal, Hardcore, or NWOAHM please. If so, talk to me! vrockaknolkasa@yahoo.com

And if I made an educated guess I'd say an update would be that the fellas enjoyed the holidays and new years with their friends and family. And are just starting to get things lined up for 2007. Making plans to work on a new album and maybe try and do a few shows if we're lucky.

WHAT? ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THEY HAVE LIVES OUTSIDE MUSIC? I figured they were put on this planet for my entertainment, that´s what I was told... :err:

Well, I agree that all the 80's crap metal is better than nu metal bullshit. On another note, I refuse to say that I grew up in the 80's. I LIVED in the 80's but I'm also still living today and I'm still growing up in a sense.

Well, I agree that all the 80's crap metal is better than nu metal bullshit. On another note, I refuse to say that I grew up in the 80's. I LIVED in the 80's but I'm also still living today and I'm still growing up in a sense.

a psych teacher once told me you are not required to grow up, only to grow old.