So farewell to Alessio...

GAME OVER

What sets Power Quest apart for me, is the combination of Steves songwriting and Alessios voice.

Maybe you can get another talented Italian singer, like Michele Luppi or Fracesco Palmieri, who has a similar accent and has Alessios english mispronounciations lol.

If powerquest got a more German sounding singer with a different vocal style it just wouldn't be the same for me. Would be a new direction to go in but live i can't imagine anyone other than Alessio singing all the PQ classics.

Maybe PQ will take advantage of the situation and get an even better singer if thats possible. But i just hope i don't have to say my favourite band is Power Quest(2001-2009)

I say they steal Fabio from Rhapsody. It's not like they're doing anything right now anyway!

This is suckage beyond suckage, but if his heart in it into it anymore ... Thank you Alessio, for bringing your magic over these four albums, and good luck in the future with whatever you do!!!

Maybe you can get another talented Italian singer, like Michele Luppi or Fracesco Palmieri, who has a similar accent and has Alessios english mispronounciations lol.

If powerquest got a more German sounding singer with a different vocal style it just wouldn't be the same for me. Would be a new direction to go in but live i can't imagine anyone other than Alessio singing all the PQ classics.

I remember when I first heard 'Far Away' back in 2002 and wondered if they deliberately got a singer with a strong Italian accent! :lol:

what the hell? i go away for a week on holiday and come back to this?? :cry:
PQ isn't half having a bad time recently!
i agree that Allessio was a vital part of PQ' s overall sound and this is a definite end to the PQ we knew and loved.
However, to quote Dream Theater's album maybe this black cloud has a silver lining. The new album is going to be great whatever and Steve will make an excellent choice with a new singer.

Good luck Allessio