So, has anyone outside the UK heard about this?

Demonspell said:
Yes, it was all over the news yesterday and we've banned liquids from flights and the scare tactics are already in effect with talks of attacks in India and possible Iranian involvement...

Yeah, I noticed from last time I was in the US that anything remotely connected to terrorism brings in mention of Iran over there, even if there is absolutely no connection. Kind of scary as it seems like the news channels are already starting the media side of a war with Iran, quite a contrast to our news which legally has to be as objective as possible.

Anyway, this entire thing could well prove a pain in the ass for me, as I'm in Norway and need to fly back to the UK on tuesday. I've got my laptop with me so may well end up having to put it in with my hold luggage, which I'm not keen to do :erk:

Trylakos said:
I'm bad at translations(plus I forget some of the words) but it involves sexual(anal I think) deeds performed to the humans of fecal colour

edit: plus I took it from slang site because my vocab doesn't stretch beyond ordinary words.

Kid stop acting like a queen!!! Since your father has obviously abandoned any course of action in regards to raising you in to a man, must I pick up the pieces and guide you through the intarweb? I honestly do not wish to take such action, as it would be rather time consuming considering the advanced stage of your dickloving diagnosis. I honestly don't want a tenderminded young man like yourself turning into a full boar queer. Please refrain from such a mindset at once!!! :mad:

As far as the topic goes...it was Bush's fault. :Smug: