so......how's getting the limited edition (box)

I ALMOST ordered it but then looked up on the forum to see what it WAS and saw that it was "a cd case that won't fit on like any shelf ever, a small poster, and some postcards that you will never use" so i didn't ;P

I was also almost going to buy it.
But then I asked myself what to do with 2 CDs since I already got the normal edition... and I thought it's a bit too expensive to buy it just for fun since I'm gonna invest around 100€ in seeing Katatonia live ... [yah I know, 100€ is not thaaat much money, but I'm a student and don't earn a single cent *narf*] ... so I thought, better spend that money for the gigs ... *shrugs*

wankerness said:
I ALMOST ordered it but then looked up on the forum to see what it WAS and saw that it was "a cd case that won't fit on like any shelf ever, a small poster, and some postcards that you will never use" so i didn't ;P

Personnaly. I just freaking love limited editions. I don't really care that it doesn't fit my shelf, as long as it looks great and all peaceville box edition sure does. On top of that, it will be a very valuable collector item in the years to come.

thats right the poster is small (well not that small really) but who the fuck cares, its a katatonia poster!! and the postcards dont even have a box to put the stamp on :p (not that anyones gonna use them...are they?)

as for not fitting on the shelf, i reserve one of the shelves for box sets and digipacks, and just put the cd in a jewel case with the rest of the cds if i know im going to listen to it loads.