So i checked out 'a warm glimpse'...

bleed for me

Sep 9, 2001
Brooklyn, NY
Visit site
and by check out i mean downloaded :p

man, this shit is pretty fuckin good....the music is extremely well written and the vocals are fuckin great (sound a lot like mikael...esp. the clean).

My only complaint is the production of the guitars.....they're fuckin horrible! Sounds like a crap version of bloodbaths ressurection through carnage.

apart from that it's a great album and i'm definetly gonna buy it (once the metal shop here gets it).

just outta curiosity, what amps, guitars, pickups, effects etc. did you use?

bleed for me said:
and by check out i mean downloaded :p

man, this shit is pretty fuckin good....the music is extremely well written and the vocals are fuckin great (sound a lot like mikael...esp. the clean).

My only complaint is the production of the guitars.....they're fuckin horrible! Sounds like a crap version of bloodbaths ressurection through carnage.

apart from that it's a great album and i'm definetly gonna buy it (once the metal shop here gets it).

just outta curiosity, what amps, guitars, pickups, effects etc. did you use?

Thanks! We used on te record JCM2000 DSL and I played the heavy parts with Jackson RR3 and SD Invader pickup. The sound would've been different if we would've wanted to but it was supposed to be like you say crappy and like we say raunchy and ballsy. I know it isn't tight but we went for a bit different sound that's all... :D

nevershine said:
Thanks! We used on te record JCM2000 DSL and I played the heavy parts with Jackson RR3 and SD Invader pickup. The sound would've been different if we would've wanted to but it was supposed to be like you say crappy and like we say raunchy and ballsy. I know it isn't tight but we went for a bit different sound that's all... :D

yea, i can tell what you were trying to do...unfortunately it didn't quite work out IMO :erk:

btw duncans suck!:loco:

nevershine said:
The sound would've been different if we would've wanted to but it was supposed to be like you say crappy and like we say raunchy and ballsy. I know it isn't tight but we went for a bit different sound that's all... :D
Exactly!

yup...metalzone fucking sucks on it's own....i use it with a boss graphical eq pedal and it sounds A LOT better....but still ain't that good. I'd only use that combo when playing live...for recording i use a POD 2.0 (XT sucks IMO and flextone III is even worse!) and i've gotten very good results....a lot of people underestimate the power of direct-in recording preamps...

dimarzio's are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than duncans!!!! super distortions fuckin RULE!!