So I got the DFH EZX! (ez, reason, podxt)!

Wow, so this is that Drumkit From Hell addon for EZ Drummer? I seriously need to invest in one of those. Are these drums just straight out of the package or did you do any EQ'ing on them? And I have to concur that the snare sounds kick ass. Can you post the drum track by itself with no guitars in it?

Wow, so this is that Drumkit From Hell addon for EZ Drummer? I seriously need to invest in one of those. Are these drums just straight out of the package or did you do any EQ'ing on them? And I have to concur that the snare sounds kick ass. Can you post the drum track by itself with no guitars in it?

I just added some reverb to the snare and OH's! That's it. Also, alot of people don't like the kicks...I personally love em!

Here's the drumtrack:

http://members.home.nl/r.basic/html/ismar - ezxsampledrums.mp3

My copy arrived from TT this week....have to admit I was disappointed with it. As I already have Superior & C&V, I got it for sketchpad ideas and the midi files. No biggie as I end up programming 95% of my own stuff anyway, but I wish I'd saved the cash now.

I personally don't like how they programmed the kick drums in the patterns. While there is some usuable stuff on there, I find a lot of the programming very robotic/static (lots of straight 16th/32nd note machine gunning with no variation) and very much like someone's "impression" of how metal sounds rather than someone who's actually listened to a lot of metal drummers. I prefer the plain ol' Rock EZD myself.

I had my EZ drum kit from hell through the door today. I personally love it, drums are proper mint sounding.

Which snare did you use for that clip? It seems that the snares are really thin while programming...although if I remember correctly this is a normal problem with DFH1...

~e.a