So, I just got El Norra Alila - and wtf?

PinkThrone

Mar 21, 2006
Denmark
www.myspace.com
Is it on purpose that there's small scratches in the music all the time? Sounds like something inbetween a flie and a blank TV.

A clear example is the ending of Like Fire To Water or The Truth Within.
I also have a mp3 of Neverending Way from "The Holy Bible" or something, which is longer (meaning it's not the same version, though it's the same music), and there's no flies flying around, screwing with my music, which is on my album. Well, I just find it weird. Should I send it back and get a new one or what? As far as I can see this is the Holy Records version (if other exist - this, I'm not sure of). I also ripped it into my pc, and it was the same. Other albums works perfectly fine.

:ill:? I can easily live with it, if it's just the production, but NOT if it's a print failure. (I listen to black metal, hihi)

And what's even weirder, the last half of the album is perfectly fine. Ugh

Morticia NL. said:
Yeah, ofcourse I am the one to reply-* sorry for that. I feel I talk too much at times.
I think the little beehive you got on your copy is a mistake. Just contact Kobi and ask if you can send it back? He is in charge of sending all the stuff.

You do that, there's nothing like that on the album.

Probably just a defected copy...well just to be sure
you can download El Norra Alila from various p2p sharing programs and compare...I know for fact there is no difference from the copy I have and the files on the net since I have them both.
it is kind of illegal to download but only if you don't have the originial cd and since you do have one it's ok.

Anyone downloading Orphaned Land music without buying the CD will burn in hell for all eternity.

I had it in the past with the same symptoms... seems like there was a part of defected CD's.