So, I kind of drew Peter Lindgren

Godhead59

Dim Sam
Jun 6, 2006
Harlequin Forest
...felt the urge to do so after watching him on the Ghost Reveries DVD, so I did.
Clicky.
It's pretty lacking, but it's another step on through the long road to greatness.

This one is my second Opeth portrait after drawing Mike more than a year ago. This portrait, by the way, was what motivated me to initially sign up for the board.

Rock on, people :)

Too many comments about the shading under the neck.

Who cares he can fix it, the picture looks fucking amazing.

Thanks for all the compliments and criticism.
I tried making some repairs to it today. Uploaded a new picture of it. Obviously all the true colors and details won't truly show until I can get a scan (A3 paper, my scanner is A4), but that's probably the best I can do right now.

Looks great man. So many people (even artists) that I know would be terrified to try and draw realistic faces like that, let alone put them up on what I would consider a rather hyper-critical (and sometimes angst-ridden) forum.

For anyone who wants to criticize, just keep in mind that most people around here couldn't do better...

It certainly has the *I'm not very interested in being in Opeth anymore' look heh... We shall miss him so...

Looks great man. So many people (even artists) that I know would be terrified to try and draw realistic faces like that, let alone put them up on what I would consider a rather hyper-critical (and sometimes angst-ridden) forum.

For anyone who wants to criticize, just keep in mind that most people around here couldn't do better...

It certainly has the *I'm not very interested in being in Opeth anymore' look heh... We shall miss him so...
Thanks man!

I think it's shocking. You made him look like a hairy stone Wibbly. This is sacrilege/blasphemy.