So I showed my friend this one picture...

Aaron A.

\v/
Dec 15, 2004
Hawaii
I took this while watching Lamentations, and it just so happened to be on bass player, ______ ______! I think you guys know who I mean. :)

dscf084815zv.jpg

And this is what he said:

.:Burton:. Ich hab' keine Lust.... says:
bass player?

arn// I wonder if I'll ever let go of this regret... says:
HAHAHA.

It's funny that you refer to him like that... if you've been on the Opeth forums.

But yeah.

That's Martin Mendez.

---

Shit thread? Pretty much. But it's fitting, as how frequently everyone teases "bass player," haha.

\v/

Brains for breakfast said:
maybe because i'm newbie scum, but I didn't get that o_O
Well, it's just that a lot of people have sigs that say "bass player," or something... teasing Opeth's bass player, Martin Mendez. I think that's it...

Haha.

ænimated said:
WHY IS YOUR XBOX LIGHT RED?!
It's pretty simple, really. I just took it apart and mixed the cables in the front part of the box, near the power and eject buttons, and switched a few wires around. (Let's just say I was really bored one day.)

>;[

And by bored... I mean: really fucking bored.

R0l0 said:
Notice the two dildo-looking objects in the top right of the picture... :oops:
Hey man, I live at my uncle's house (with my parents). We moved recently, and need to get our own place, but what he has in his house I have no control over...

***Upon further viewing...***

...those two "dildo-like objects," are illuminations from a lamp, and the bathroom. One is seen through a small crack, and the other is reflected off the fish tank. Nice...

=P

Saber Rider said:
XBox....ugh....:puke:
I believe all consoles have something to offer, personally. Xbox certainly wins in the online play category, GameCube for some really good single-player games, and PlayStation 2 for RPGs. Well, of the "main consoles" at least.

But hey, to each their own.

Aaron A. said:
I believe all consoles have something to offer, personally. Xbox certainly wins in the online play category, GameCube for some really good single-player games, and PlayStation 2 for RPGs. Well, of the "main consoles" at least.

But hey, to each their own.

Yes that includes owning overly big dildos........... :loco: each to his own indeed

Aaron A. said:
I took this while watching Lamentations, and it just so happened to be on bass player, ______ ______! I think you guys know who I mean. :)

dscf084815zv.jpg

And this is what he said:

.:Burton:. Ich hab' keine Lust.... says:
bass player?

HAHAHA.

It's funny that you refer to him like that... if you've been on the Opeth forums.

But yeah.

That's Martin Mendez.

---

Shit thread? Pretty much. But it's fitting, as how frequently everyone teases "bass player," haha.

\v/
She has pretty hair.... i just want to stroke it and brush it...