So I think I have album artwork

FuSoYa said:
Static, I'm glad we disagree. I like the title/cover even more now.

How nice of you to say. :Smug:

I'm sorry:

'WOW ITS THE BEST THING EVAR!'

As if I even flamed it! I just said that I was conflicted, I'm still not quite sure of what to make of it. I don't want to insult your hard-work or anything, but it seems that you've got the 'rockstar' thing going...whereby anything said in negativety of your band is met with a closed ear. Also, I care more about the music then the packaging, I'm just not sure whether I like it. How is me not liking an image going to mean that I will not like the music as well!? (although that comment was directed at Firedwarf). It makes no sense. Try listening to yourself...way to judge.

I'm sure I cannot even properly judge it until I've seen the inside of the sleeve and also heard the music and how it relates to it. That was only a first impression made on an image that is completely OUT OF CONTEXT when its pastered up on this thread like that.

Didn't expect a band member to be that immature. What have I ever done wrong by you? Sheesh. :erk:

Reactions: ChromeLife
Thorns of Sorrow said:
Hahah Toby rules. Dude I love the new name, album cover/title. I also also commend thee for sticking by it in the lew of a few "haterz", even if it did come off as assholian. You still rule, ;)
There's a terrible difference between sticking by your idea in lieu of "haterz" and just being rude, and as you said, an asshole.

I'm trying not to let this escalate into this huge thing but I just felt like someone needed to point that out to Thorns.