So I took some photo's of sunset - any opinions?

Bennachie.jpg

I took this with my mobile phone whilst walking up Bennachie so if its crap quality I apologise.

Nice pics everyone.

Cool :) I took some nice pics of the lake district when I was up there last summer, will have to dig them out :)
Would love to go up a mountain and take some sunset shots, bet it'd look amazing setting over the valleys and all, only problem is I wouldn't be able to find my way back down again in the dark so I'd have to spend the night sleeping with the mountain goats :p

Lordy, you're coming to Scotland? I'll make sure to leave the country for a few days, especially having read the above posts and realising there's going to be some kind of sumo wrestling going on...:tickled:

Neith said:
Lordy, you're coming to Scotland? I'll make sure to leave the country for a few days, especially having read the above posts and realising there's going to be some kind of sumo wrestling going on...:tickled:
Maybe if you gain some weight, you can join in :lol:

Black Core said:
Maybe if you gain some weight, you can join in :lol:

YAY fun...so its off to McDonalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner, all week? glad I'm not a vegetarian :err: anyway don't worry about it, I already weigh 16 stone :D

Black Core said:
??? you count in stones there, we use kilograms
and I like the idea of McDonalds for breakfast, lunch and dinner:D

Yeh stone, not kilograms. I was joking also, I weigh about 7 stone. BLT bagel and a coffee at 9 in the morning, its great.