So I took some photo's of sunset - any opinions?

Aye that's a brill photo Neith. You must try and capture one first thing in the morning when it's still sort of misty and there might be some frost on those ferns - that would look awesome picture then.

Thanks!! Well it was a lucky sight, I was up there (Bennachie) on a school trip looking after the midgets (first years) and captured it okay. Not sure how happy I'd be walking up there early morning but who knows?

And Black core, I have no idea how they worked out what a stone was to signify in weight, ask someone with intelligence and knowledge concerning maths!:)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Anyway, 1 stone = 14 pounds.

Interesting, I never actually knew that. It's one of those things you just know roughly how much it is, a bit like a mile.

I'm about 10 or 11 stone I think, though I don't make a habit of weighing myself ;)

Montu Sekhmet said:
now now, I'm sure tubbs isnt the only fat person here:tickled:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you evil Montu, yes you are!!!!!

I'm about 7 and a half to 8 stone but probably nearer 8 stone this morning after that massive banquet I had yesterday - I ate that much I thought I was going to spew everywhere, still it was most enjoyable.

Fat people are usually nice and jolly though aren't they, I don't know many fat people but I know a handful and they are a right good laugh.

cool pics Thorax.I'd like to see night-time of the moon and forrest if you take those too.about weight I'm about 12 stone or so and taco-bell is better than McDonalds any day!!

Wow Thorax,I looked in your portfolio and the bottom right pic of the trail through the trees is cool as hell!! the greenish mossed branches and other color you captured is magnificent.Also the light brown woods pic with straight tall trees where the tops are not seen looks like the area from a darkthrone photo-shoot:cool:

evil miscreant said:
cool pics Thorax.I'd like to see night-time of the moon and forrest if you take those too.about weight I'm about 12 stone or so and taco-bell is better than McDonalds any day!!
bloomoonbyjam1kenobi4mx.jpg

Well there's this one I took a couple of weeks back :)

And all this talk of food is getting me hungry :erk: