so i was at the mall today....

.retal sraey wef a tnematseT draeh I litnu latem rehto ot gninetsil trats t'ndid I esuaceb hguoht tnematseT yas I .8 emuloV - xarhtnA saw tog I CD latem laer tsriF

.ffo meht ssip ot murof htepO eht ta tsuj ti od yam I ,siht od ot gniyonna gnitteg s'tI

pantera sucks. they have like 1 good riff. ill admit its a REALLY good riff but that doesnt make up for the rest of the garbage.
-neal

Originally posted by TrueBeliever

.ffo meht ssip ot murof htepO eht ta tsuj ti od yam I ,siht od ot gniyonna gnitteg s'tI

Yes, please go there and do that!!! I've recently taken part in the sacred herb ritual, and MY EYES, MY EYES!!!! It just takes too much concentration :lol:

love

i payed $28.99 for Death's Human.
rediculous huh? what can i say, i REALLY wanted it

all the opeth cd's they have ta the hmv near me are 29.99 for some reason and all In flames 27.99 and every other (good/undergourn) one is 24.99. but for some reason they have tools Lateralus for 26.99. why the fuck woud they do that?! idiots

I can find DNB and DHiaDW anyplace I look. I had to buy PoE online and I still haven't found the self-titled album or IM anywhere for under $18. I know they're worth it, but I have other things to buy like food, clothing, and shelter.

Amos,try Record&Tape Traders.They usuassy have more than 1 Nevermore cd,and the selection of metal is great.And the prices are damn good.I'm going there later today in hopes of purchasing Opeth's Orchid...$21,though;it's an import.I'm owed over $20,so I might be able to get another cd there besides the Opeth one.
Deads,I got IMB for $7 at an FYE in the mall.Beat that!