So I went back to Wyoming and took better pictures.

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
These were taken at my grandpa's memorial and around the shop he used to own where we scattered his ashes. Some are just random. Enjoy :)

wyoming01.jpg

wyoming02.jpg

wyoming04.jpg

wyoming05.jpg

wyoming06.jpg

wyoming07.jpg

wyoming08.jpg

wyoming09.jpg

wyoming10.jpg

I'm not a photographer, but the detail just caught my eye... I wish I was as good as you. :p

Hee hee that bright orange flower looks awesome man.

So do the rest of your photos. I love the vibrance, and angles.

Thanks everyone :)
I'm of the opinion that you don't need the greatest equipment out there to take good pictures. My camera is a discontinued model that I got on ebay last year for $200. I think that's a pretty good deal for basically a point and shoot with manual/auto features, the ability to attach lenses and filters, and 7 megapixels. If there are any on ebay still, I bet you can get them even cheaper now.

The main thing I keep in mind when taking pictures is to rely on your eye more than your equipment. When you know what you want to take a picture of and how you want it to look before you take it and know how to make it happen, any camera is going to make that picture look good. Unless it's the camera on my crappy cell phone haha.

Glad you guys like them! These are some of my favorites I've taken of late. Wyoming is so different than Washington. Taking these was tons of fun.