I took some pictures this weekend

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
I spent a lot of time outside this weekend with friends, riding my longboard, playing softball, playing wiffle ball (holy hell this was so awesome!), and taking some pictures here and there.

It started Thursday night when me a couple friends all went on a photo adventure. Too bad for me it was already getting dark and my camera sucks without sufficient light.

rustyconcrete01.jpg

rustyconcrete02.jpg

westseattle02.jpg

westseattle03.jpg

westseattle04.jpg

westseattle01.jpg

My friend is obsessed with stacking rocks. I know I've posted some pics of him doing this before. I love it when he does because it makes for cool pics.
craigbuilds.jpg

He just got this camera a couple weeks ago and he's completely in love with it. We kept telling him he'd love to have a camera and sure as shit we were right!
craigpictures.jpg

mill01.jpg

mill02.jpg

Fun time at home!
blaze01.jpg

I love the way the natural light shines through my windows/blinds.
blaze02.jpg

Thats my dawg
smokin fattys smokin blunts
who smokes the blunts?

wastes weed but fun to roll and a smooth smoke I half approve

who smokes the blunts?
Me.

Shit. I want a camera like yours
Sony DSC W-7, you can see it in all my mirror pics. $200 on ebay like 2 years ago. Any camera can take good pictures :)

Dude, those pics are good stuff.

Are you a pro in any way?
Nope. Lots of people tell me I should sell my photos though, but I have no idea how and I'm not sure I'd want to anyways. I used to love building websites more than photography, and then I got a job building websites and really don't enjoy it much anymore. I don't want the same to happen with my pictures... although my dream job is to be a photographer for National Geographic.

And thanks, Swabs! LordLucid, I can only sort of see an outline of a face where your drawing is, but I really have to look hard for it. I wish I could see it!

No, you WANT one. You don't need one to take good pics :D

That said, I want one too haha.

no, i disagree Kevin, I NEED one. True, I've taken a few great pictures with a disposable camera, but I long for the ease of digital developing with the fully manual control of a manual SLR (like my film Minolta). I've taken at least 75% more great pictures with my minolta than everything else combined.

Then again, I usually do still life, nature, scenery, landscape, etc. So I have objects I can take my time with and focus exactly how I want to.

Ahhhh, I was unaware you were an active photographer!

Post pics! Your style is my style too. I'd way rather take pics of nature than people or cars or other stuff like that.