Donut Seagull!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
I rode the ferry this weekend with my softball team and took a bunch of pictures. On the ferry, on the ball field, in the bar, and on the ferry on the way back home when it was all over. Lots of pictures... I even let someone else use my camera while we played softball and she went crazy with it... so lots and lots of pictures heh. I plan on posting a bunch, but it will be a while until they're ready. For now, check this one out:

On the ferry ride over, the seagulls were flying alongside the boat and this guy was feeding them chunks of a donut right out of his bare hand. It was almost graceful, the way the gulls flew down and bit off a chunk, swallowed it and then flew back around for more. It was awesome!

02gulls.jpg

I'll post more later this week!

I rode the ferry this weekend with my softball team and took a bunch of pictures. On the ferry, on the ball field, in the bar, and on the ferry on the way back home when it was all over. Lots of pictures... I even let someone else use my camera while we played softball and she went crazy with it... so lots and lots of pictures heh. I plan on posting a bunch, but it will be a while until they're ready. For now, check this one out:

On the ferry ride over, the seagulls were flying alongside the boat and this guy was feeding them chunks of a donut right out of his bare hand. It was almost graceful, the way the gulls flew down and bit off a chunk, swallowed it and then flew back around for more. It was awesome!

02gulls.jpg

I'll post more later this week!

Not to take away from this amazing picture, because it really is,
but the "aminal freak" that I am, I must say that anyone who feeds a DONUT
to any animal should go fuck himself.

but.... This really is an amazing picture, Kev!

I saw this same guy last week at the Ballard locks pulling
a diaper backwards...not as graceful; but just as motivated. Ha!

But seriously, it looks like airbrush and nifty!

^hahaha, gulls are just rats with wings anyway, filthy buggers. awesome picture though.

The fact that gulls are rats with wings, and that this picture is dramatic-looking(something you'd expect to see with a hawk or falcon, say) make it a great picture :)

Me neither. it´s really art.
Some months ago I took a picture of this beautiful guy on a visit to the zoo (through the glass of the terrarium):

leguanyf9.jpg

But the picture of the seagull just blows everything away.
And I didn´t even bother to take a look at this thread, because first I read it as "Sequel" and thought it was something silly again...hehe....:)