Seagulls and Softball. Foul Balls still undefeated!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Finally I was able to sort through some of the pics from last weekend. The Foul Balls (KISW's on-air softball team) went to Bremerton to play against a local team out there. Bremerton is about a 1 hour ferry ride away from downtown Seattle. So a good chunk of the team met up and took the ferry together, which is where this picture story starts.

This photo thread requires some disclaimers. First one is that I began editing these photos and trying a different type of border. I'm not really sure what I think of it. The first couple photos have the new border, and then I switched back to the normal one. Which looks better?

Second... pretty much every photo of the team during the game was taken by STPs girlfriend, so I can't take credit for those ones. Before and after the game though, were all mine. So, that said... here are some pics!

Good ol gulls:
01gulls.jpg

Lifeboat on the ferry:
03BOAT.jpg

Ryan preps for the game in Bremerton:
04ryan.jpg

Bremerton:
05bremerton.jpg

Foul Balls bitch!
06dodge.jpg

lol this place really exists haha
07doggystyle.jpg

08foulballs.jpg

This is just past the field we played on.
11foulballs.jpg

Gettin ready to show the other team how to play:
12foulballs.jpg

more on the way...

Pouring my "water."
13foulballs.jpg

14foulballs.jpg

"Water" girl stops the game to deliver a drink.
16foulballs.jpg

17foulballs.jpg

Topshelf rocks!
20foulballs.jpg

22foulballs.jpg

26foulballs.jpg

27foulballs.jpg

Arguing with the ump is always a good time, and this ump was awesome.
28foulballs.jpg

Ryan refills
31foulballs.jpg

Sometimes Toppy forgets to come off the field after 3 outs.
33foulballs.jpg

Foul Balls win again!
35foulballs.jpg

more...

Good times.
36foulballs.jpg

After the games, we go out drinking with the other team to help them embrace the embarassing loss they just suffered.
37foulballs.jpg

38foulballs.jpg

This bar had a big huge box made of plywood with a table in it where people smoked their cigarettes.
40ashtray.jpg

A guy from work who lives in Bremerton came by the bar with one of his service dogs, Deacon. Deacon and Ryan got along great.
41ryandeacon.jpg

How about one more seagull shot and we'll call it good?
42gull.jpg

I have a way more pics, but no time to get them ready. Maybe someday, maybe not.

Saturdays in the summer with Foul Balls are the best. Awesome times!! :headbang: