Sym X play a little softball

truemindframe

metal drummer
Nov 5, 2002
Atlantis, GA
www.facebook.com
What's a better thing to do on your day off from Gigantour than play some softball in NYC? :err:

Here are some pics of the guys from Monday's game:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Who won? ;)

Nice to see them having so much fun. Looks like an intense strategy meeting in that last photo, though! ;)

I don't understand something. The site says Romeo's white-jersey team won over Mustaine's. But Romeo is wearing black too! wtf?

The pics are great, though. I want the Gigantour DVD as soon as it gets out.

Prismatic Sphere said:
That's so fuckin' awesome! I wonder if any SX members are Mets fans or if Piazza is an SX fan......hmm:Spin:

It wouldn't surprise me. Piazza likes a lot of good metal...even obscure stuff.

I think it's great that they're having fun off the stage as well - I hope the DVD will have stuff like that as extras, and that Cemetery Gates tribute as well with Russ on.

Incidentally, where are Dream Theater? I would like to see Myung running. In fact, even moving.

Apologies in advance, but it was going to happen sooner or later...

L. Knight said:
I don't understand something. The site says Romeo's white-jersey team won over Mustaine's. But Romeo is wearing black too! wtf?

The pics are great, though. I want the Gigantour DVD as soon as it gets out.

The White team did win, but Romeo was on the Black team with Mustaine, LePond and Russ.

Rullo and Pinnella were on White and won.

That means Symphony X both won AND loss... notice the parallels between that and being the alpha and the omega? Is SyX... god? I'd like to think so.

threeisten said:
The White team did win, but Romeo was on the Black team with Mustaine, LePond and Russ.

Rullo and Pinnella were on White and won.

Were all of the bands split up like that? Probably a smart move, considering how snotty some overly-obsessed fans would get about how "my band beat your band"...