So i won an HM-2 on ebay...

KeithTidd

Robot Penis.
Apr 26, 2008
Vallejo, CA
www.myspace.com
How long after the auction should i start to worry about the seller not contacting me? I won it saturday night, payed for it immediately with paypal. It's monday and i haven't received any communication from the seller, and i've tried to check the shipping tracking number to see if he shipped it yet, but i can't seem to find out if it's been shipped ( it's usps).

Should i be worried? the guy has 100% positive feedback, and the ad wasn't shady looking. I haven't sent him a message yet, because i figured he was going to send me one to tell me he shipped it.

what do you guys think, should i be worried?

Hmm from what ive seen with other Ebayers the seller near enough always contacts the buyer as soon as possible after the sale. That dosen't look good....hopefully he will come back with the excuse hes been following through constantly since Saturday night and couldn't sit on the PC chair long enough to write you a reply.

Dude, so many times I'll buy stuff on ebay, and not hear a word from the seller until he/she leaves me positive feedback! (meaning, after the item has arrived and I've left positive feedback for him/her). So I really wouldn't sweat it, I guess you don't shop on ebay much ;) (or I've just dealt with a lot of especially lazy sellers)