So, I'm listening to Agent Steel's Order of the Illuminati cd the other day....

Cool, should be a smooth transition then.............totally can't wait! Hope all is going well Papa J!

yeah, bruce's voice is great, indeed!! i think i mentioned that i had the pleasure to see him live some times - unbelievable!!! i believe that SP would be a perfect band for german Keep It True-festival (does anyone know it, by the way?); however, people there are keen to hear the old tunes, normally; for me personally, a mixture would be fantastic regarding forthcoming gigs - in any case, i sometimes post in the respective festival-GB that WE WANT SP there...

SugarNspice said:
Cool Jesper...........you can be their marketing rep in that area!!!! ; )

I hope we hear something soon about what SP's up to and how the songs/CD are coming along. (HINT, HINT, HINT, MEMBERS OF SP)

jesper_reddig said:
yeah, bruce's voice is great, indeed!! i think i mentioned that i had the pleasure to see him live some times - unbelievable!!! i believe that SP would be a perfect band for german Keep It True-festival (does anyone know it, by the way?);
Yup, and I do agree with your recommandation ;) It would be a real treat!

Papa Josh said:
And man, I most certainly can hear Bruce singing old SP songs. His voice is very akin to Rick's.

So, where is the new material??????

And, is there anything else visually that we can watch from the Beware era?

Man... I love this album... I recently moved and all my CD's are still in boxes (oh the humanity!) so now that you guys bring this up I am dying to hear it again... but can't! :erk:

SugarNspice said:
Cool Jesper...........you can be their marketing rep in that area!!!! ; )
yes, i am!! ; ) and i'm not the only one, because people who visit THAT festival are normally real us-metal fanatics (agent steel, helstar, psychotic waltz, fates warning, manilla road, deadly blessing, damien black.........). however, they are not so many and they got fewer even the more time it takes until the next "news", of course, hehe...