So Is Anathema Confirmed Yet?

Who??? I never even heard of that band...Well thats not true, I have heard of them, never heard them....

Me goes and looks for Anathema

Bear

They used to be doom metal, but have recently changed styles (in their latest two albums). I think wikipedia classifies them as "alternative metal" or "atmospheric metal." In any case, they're pretty much amazing. Personally, the only downfall I would see to having them headline a night is that you might get an entire crowd just going to see them and not really caring about any of the other bands attending. Them alone would probably sell out a show (but who knows, is that really so bad?). I would love to see them in concert and I know a good deal of my friends would too.

Anathema is in my top 5 bands of all time! They have changed styles so many times and their live show is so ecclectic ranging from trance like Floydian sounds to a full on melt your face off wall of sound! Amazing band! The day I actually get to watch them live instead of on my 42 inch Widescreen on DVD will be a dream come true! They Rule!

Obviously my comments were in jest-- I am a big fan of their last couple of albums-- their new album releasing next spring is supposed to be amazing--

Obviously my comments were in jest-- I am a big fan of their last couple of albums-- their new album releasing next spring is supposed to be amazing--

I can't wait for the new release...

The Silent Enigma, Eternity, Alternative 4, Judgement, A Fine Day To Exit and A Natural Disater are all great great albums.... I can never get enough of this truely original and talented band!!:worship: