So it's been a month.

After a month, has your opinion changed of "Torn?"

• It's even better than when I first heard it!

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • I feel exactly the same as I did when I first heard the album.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Still enjoy it but it's worn off me a bit.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • The album wasn't as good after many repeated listens.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Well,
the more than i listen to the album, the more than i love it!
In the beginning i was not so happy: less keyboard, less Carina, no ballads... but i think that TORN is less immediate than the other albums. After 5-6 times i realized that the album is great!!!! The sound is different compared to the other albums, but who cares! TORN is great and i can't wait to see evergrey on stage playing thses songs! :headbang:

Well,
the more than i listen to the album, the more than i love it!
In the beginning i was not so happy: less keyboard, less Carina, no ballads... but i think that TORN is less immediate than the other albums. After 5-6 times i realized that the album is great!!!! The sound is different compared to the other albums, but who cares! TORN is great and i can't wait to see evergrey on stage playing thses songs! :headbang:
on the same ship here

Albums in general usually take a while to sink in with me, and Torn is no exception. It has pretty much settled in, and I really enjoy the album. I also would've like to hear more keyboards, oh well.

I agree with you.I allways need time to listen an album but in Torn album there are many songs I liked from the beginning. "Torn" "Broken wings" are two of them
I think the lyrics are very deep and Evergrey music fills me with deep feelings even if I dont allways understand every meaning of the words. I make my own ideas what the songs is about.
I just feel Evergrey music, I dont think about if I hear more or less drums or whatever.
I just thrust that everything they put on every song they do because they want it in that way and there is no misstakes , they know exactly what they are doing in every moment.
Evergrey is a great band. I wish them all the best.

Albums in general usually take a while to sink in with me, and Torn is no exception. It has pretty much settled in, and I really enjoy the album. I also would've like to hear more keyboards, oh well.