You've been invited...

kylepung

New Metal Member
Oct 31, 2014
Hello all,

If you are seeing this, you have officially been invited to be part of an exclusive album review group. Yes, YOU get to be in a group! The only requirements are enjoying hearing new music, purchasing new music and writing a review once a month. I am still trying to work out the kinks and am open to any suggestions. I am just trying to give people something creative to do and, hopefully, something to look forward to. Right now, I have a sort of basic idea down:

Every month, a different person chooses an album that has came out recently (something that neither you, nor anyone else, has heard yet) and everyone will get a chance to listen to that album for a month, and then everyone writes their own review on that album around month's end. I want to get everyone more open to other types of music and maybe find people some new favorite artists/genres. I know when I hear something I like, I branch off into other artists in that same genre. I don't want people to listen to it once and write it off. Instead, give it at least a month. The reviews are fairly flexible, but I do want everyone to point out the best part(s) and the worst part(s), even if there aren't any, and give a rating out of 10 at .5 pt increments.

So, if you have an album that you are pumped for coming out and you know when sign up for that month, or the month following, now. I want to do December, so you can't have it! Like I said, I'm open to suggestions or questions. I know it's short notice, but do we want to start in November?