So It's Spreading - News Of The New Album..

Oct 28, 2005
From Nocturnal Horde/Scandinavian Metal www.nocturnalhorde.com \m/
[url=http://www.nocturnalhorde.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=131251#131251]crast[/url] said:
Blabbermouth.net said:
Sweden's AMON AMARTH have posted the following message on their official web site:

"Well, the U.S. tour is over for this time. We've had a fucking great time during these six weeks, and we'd like to thank CHILDREN OF BODOM and their crew for a fantastic tour. Thanks also to TRIVIUM with crew, and good luck on the IN FLAMES tour. Last but not least, thanks to all you fans — old and new — who came to the shows and made every one of them a magical experiense! Special thanks to those of you who bought us beers and booze. We truly appreciate it, and we hope to see you all next time around!

"The plan now is to take a couple of weeks off, before we start working on the new album in January. The recording is scheduled for May/June this year.

"We wish you all the best for the end of this year, and a great 2006!"

Source

.:crast:.
\m/

Yeah, I just read that announcement on the AA site. Fuckin awesome! If recording is in late spring/early summer, then maybe we'll have it by fall or winter!

I hope the guys take enough time to write the songs, cause Fate of norns was kind of rushed in the writing department I think.

fuck that. give it another two years than make another album. haste makes waste.... and speed metal....

i want an album so brutaly mind blowing in brilliance that everytime the first track of the album comes on a mjolner comes out of my stereo and hits me in the ass.

i want an album so brutaly mind blowing in brilliance that everytime the first track of the album comes on a mjolner comes out of my stereo and hits me in the ass.
hahaha fucking classic!
yes i would rather AA take 2 years to write a "Perfect" album! but hey it aint up to them its up to the record label. But knowing AA the album will still kill

hopefully in the same style as OSFTGH or maybe The Avenger.. next winter maybe eh? yeah maybe it would be better if they wait for another year.. this album is hopefully perfect!

genaatloos said:
hopefully in the same style as OSFTGH or maybe The Avenger.. next winter maybe eh? yeah maybe it would be better if they wait for another year.. this album is hopefully perfect!

It's always funny reading posts like this because you know it isn't going to happen. They will continue to evolve.

i dont know.. bands like megadeth.. (yeah i sometimes listen them with friends).. they had a few good albums in the beginning, began to evolve; made a few shitty albums, but their last is a little bit back to the beginning. it isn't impossible.. haha

Anything is always possible. So long as its extreme death or black, and pagan, I will BLAST IT!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass:

genaatloos said:
i dont know.. bands like megadeth.. (yeah i sometimes listen them with friends).. they had a few good albums in the beginning, began to evolve; made a few shitty albums, but their last is a little bit back to the beginning. it isn't impossible.. haha

True... The System Has Failed was pretty good. I did enjoy that album.

TSHF was immensely crappy. It blows my mind how it even be brought up here. That Mustaine ProChristian rampage nailed the last nail in my Megadeth coffin. Amon Amarth utterly decimates Megadeth and all they ever were...